Storage Facility Burns Two weeks ago (6/15/2019), a fire broke out in the Armor Storage facility in Hyrum city at about 8:15 PM. According to reports, the fire had burned for five whole minutes at least before the fire department was called. People first tried to put the fire out. There was plenty of water […]
Mold, The Smelly Killer There’s a musty smell in your basement bathroom. It’s not strong enough to make you nauseous, but it’s unpleasant. You can’t ignore it. It’s mold, and it’s a hazard to your health and home. Here’s what you need to know about mold. Hazard Classes Mold falls into three hazard classes: A, […]
Why Choose Alpine?
Call NowSmithfield: 435-563-3707
Brigham City: 435-563-3707
Leave Us A Review
North Salt Lake Office